Acceptance of our Reservation Terms and Conditions will be necessary before we can finalize a reservation.
Our Bishop Victorian Hotel policies include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All cancellations must be received at least 72 hours prior to your date of arrival or you will be responsible for the room charges. If your reservation is related to a wedding, group booking, special festival or event, you must cancel 30 DAYS in advance.
- All rooms and all common areas are designated non-smoking. Please adhere to the hotel smoking regulations. A surcharge of $200 will be added to the bill to cover commercial cleaning of rooms in which guests choose to smoke.
- A few of the suites/studios are pet friendly. All pets must be registered with the front desk and a pet agreement signed at the time of check–in. Please review the pet policies.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM or later. Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Late check out service is available at an additional charge.
- Guest rooms are to be used by registered guests only. All additional persons must be registered at the front desk and a $15.00 charge may apply to additional person(s) 12 years or older.
- You will be held responsible for any excessive damage and/or cleaning caused by you and/or your guest
Do You Allow Dogs? Why, YES, We Do!
Many of the Downtown merchants provide outdoor water bowls for thirsty pets along the sidewalks in warmer weather. Plus, the area offers hiking trails, beaches and lovely Uptown neighborhoods for taking leisurely walks together while admiring the local flora and architecture.
So, we invite you to bring your furry family member; no matter the size, weight, or breed -- If your dog fits through the door (and we have a dog-friendly suite available) they're welcome at the Bishop Victorian Hotel. We offer a dog-approved, no-fuss check-in (and often a scratch behind the ear!) Plus, we have got all the goodies you need to keep your pet pampered, in case a favorite toy or a dog bowl got left at home.
Select a Dog-Friendly Suite
In consideration of other guests without a canine companion, or those with allergies, we maintain several suites designated just for dogs and their families. We offer the following five suites to guests traveling with a pooch or two:
Suite 11 --2nd floor King Suite
Suite 14 --2nd floor Queen Suite
Suite 16 --2nd floor Family Suite
Suite 17 --2nd floor Deluxe Queen Suite
Suite 25 --1st floor Family Suite
Read the full "scoop" here. We'll ask you to sign a similar Dog Policy form at check in, so we hope you'll read through it!
Canine Welcome Basket
To ensure your dog is as comfy as possible, we also provide our Canine Companion Welcome Basket for use during your stay which includes:
- a comfy dog bed
- outdoor-friendly dog toys
- doggie treats
- water and food bowls
- Dogi-Pot bags for cleanup
- Doggie towels for muddy paws and wet coats
We Are Glad to Provide More Information
The Bishop Victorian is a dog-friendly hotel and Port Townsend is a dog-friendly town. Your well-behaved dog will be greeted as a welcome guest; but be sure to check with any stores and restaurants for dog-specific rules before entering.
Upon arrival, you will be given a map with walking locations as well as dog sitters, groomers, etc. If you require additional information regarding your pet, please inquire at the front desk.
You can plan your trip to Port Townsend with your pooch ahead of time! Follow this link to a list of walkable areas to stretch your legs as well as pet-related services in the area.