What a Great Getaway Idea!
Each spring, majestic gray whales migrate from the southern waters north to Alaska. In March and April they pass through the Strait of Juan de Fuca and Puget Sound, providing an excellent opportunity to visit and learn about these whales.
We have partnered with Puget Sound Express to take you along as they safely and humanely investigate and explore the migratory habitats of the Gray Whale. Who knows, you might even see Dal's porpoise, orcas, Humpbacks, minkes, and even a bald eagle or two! Be sure to bring along a camera and a jacket (it does get quite chilly on the water) and prepare for an adventure of a lifetime!
This package includes the following:
- Two nights in one of The Bishop Victorian Hotel's Deluxe Suites
- Two tickets for Puget Sound Express' Gray Whale Watching Cruise
- Two souvenir Puget Sound Express coffee mugs for that early morning cuppa
- A generous serving of "Grandma’s Homemade Blueberry Buckle" while on the Cruise
- Lunch Certificate for Alchemy Bistro & Wine Bar, Fountain Café or Silverwater Cafe
- Elevated Ice Cream and Candy Shop Gift Card
- Complimentary continental breakfast basket delivered to your door each morning
The reservation must be for a two-night stay to view package availability. This package is not offered for a single night stay and is limited to two people per package. If you would like to book this package but your reservation requires more than a two-night stay, please contact the front desk at 360-385-6122.
*** Available from 03/11/2017 through 03/27/2017 ***
When booking with us, we will contact Puget Sound Express on your behalf and send you a confirmation email. The Gray Whale tour departs at 10:00am.
To read more about what to expect once you depart from the dock, visit the Puget Sound Express website here. Note: You cannot book this package from the Puget Sound Express website, it is offered exclusively through the Bishop Victorian Hotel..
Eager for more information? Check out Things to Know About PNW Wildlife here.