We know how much fun it is to travel with your special canine companion. The Bishop Victorian Hotel offers 5 of our suites as pet-friendly (dogs only) rooms:
To make your dog as comfy as possible, we even provide a doggie bed and a basket of chew toys!
A pet fee of $20/day applies, and we’ll ask you to abide by a few common sense guidelines during your stay with us. If you have any questions, please give us a call.
We appreciate that many of our guests travel with their pets and wish to have them share lodging. In consideration of this, we have made some suites at the Bishop "pet friendly" where it is possible to have your pet stay with you.
We do however require that you and your pet follow some basic rules to maintain the cleanliness and quality of these fine hotels:
- Dogs, at no time, can be left in a room unattended.
- Dogs are not allowed on any furniture or on hotel bedding.
- Dogs are not allowed to eat or drink from hotel dishes.
- Do not bathe your dog in hotel bathtubs or showers.
- Please make sure your dog is dry and clean upon entering or returning to the hotel. Doggy towels are available. Contact the front desk.
- Dogs who bark repeatedly will be required to leave.
- Dogs who display aggressive behavior will be required to leave.
- You are responsible and will be charged for any damage or extra ordinary cleaning caused by your dog. This is in addition to the $20.00 fee charged upon check-in. (As an example, if the dog sleeps on the bed linen the quilt and linen will be commercially cleaned and the account charged $150.00.)
- Dogs are allowed in the lobby and on the first level of lodging only at the Bishop Victorian Hotel. Dogs are to be leashed and accompanied by an owner when not in their room. At no time may a dog be unattended or unleashed in hotel common areas or grounds.
- The back gardens of the Bishop Hotel have fragile landscaping. Please walk your dog on the side lawns only. Please clean up after your pet. Your innkeeper will be happy to provide you with plastic bags.