When Making a Reservation at the Bishop Victorian Hotel
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Bishop Victorian. Below are hotel policies and procedures; please read them carefully.
As our hotel guests, by reading and signing your hotel registration card at check-in or by booking a reservation on our website, you are agreeing to abide by our hotel policies and procedures.
Our hotel policies include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM or later. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- All cancellations must be received at least 72 hours prior to your date of arrival or you will be responsible for the room charges. If your reservation is related to a wedding, group booking, special festival or event, you must cancel 30 DAYS in advance.
- We do not allow smoking of any kind anywhere on the property. A surcharge of $200 will be added to the bill to cover commercial cleaning of rooms in which guests smoke.
- We have designated several suites as dog- friendly. All dogs must be registered with us and a dog policy agreement signed at the time of check–in. Read our Dog Policies.
- Guest suites are to be used by registered guests only.
- You will be held responsible for any excessive damage and/or cleaning caused by you and/or your guests.
- Our regular room rates are based on two guest occupancy; however, we allow up to four guests in our double bedded rooms. Any additional persons must be registered at the front desk and a $15.00 charge may apply, including guests 12 years or older.
- All of our suites are equipped with sofa beds. We have a limited number of roll-away beds available on a first-come first-serve basis, please contact the front desk about availability.
- Late check out service is available at an additional charge, please check with the front desk.