Venture Into Pacific Northwest Waters
Return in the afternoon to the comfort of your suite to refresh and spend a quiet evening of relaxation with your favorite book or a DVD from our collection. Cap off the day in the gazebo in our Victorian Garden while sipping a complimentary bottle of wine, champagne or sparkling cider.
This offer is based on a two-person occupancy only. Please Note: At this time of year, there is a minimum of 15 guests required for tour occupancy on the Puget Sound Express.
This Package Includes:
- Two nights in one of The Bishop Victorian Hotel's Deluxe Suites
- Two tickets for Puget Sound Express' Four-Hour Whale Watching Cruise
- Two souvenir Puget Sound Express coffee mugs for that early morning cuppa
- A generous serving of "Grandma’s Homemade Blueberry Buckle" while on the Cruise
- Lunch Certificate for Alchemy Bistro & Wine Bar, Fountain Café or Silverwater Cafe
- Elevated Ice Cream and Candy Shop Gift Card
- Complimentary continental breakfast basket delivered to your door each morning
The reservation must be for a two-night stay to view package availability. This package is not offered for a single night stay and is limited to two people per package. If you would like to book this package but your reservation requires more than a two-night stay, please contact the front desk at 360-381-7048.
When booking with us, you will be asked to select a date for your Whale Watching adventure. Puget Sound Express departs Port Townsend at 10:00am. Please indicate which tour date is best for you. We will contact Puget Sound Express on your behalf and send you a confirmation email.
To read more about what to expect once you depart from the dock, visit our Puget Sound Express page. Note: You cannot book this package from the Puget Sound Express website, it is offered exclusively through the Bishop Victorian Hotel..
Eager for more information? Check out Things to Know About PNW Wildlife here.