The Things That Make Our Hotel Feel Like Home
The Bishop Victorian Hotel suites are uniquely decorated with hand-selected, distinctive furnishings to create the enchanting ambiance of many country inns and lodgings found in European travel.
Each of the sixteen fireplace suites includes one or more bedrooms, with either a king or queen-sized bed, full kitchens or kitchenettes and sitting rooms with convertible sofas that double as queen-sized beds. The period furniture and historic lighting contribute to the style and comfort of our hotel.
All of the suites have a private bath, premium bedding, fluffy pillows, HD flat screen TVs, telephone, free WiFi, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, well-appointed bath amenities and in-room gourmet coffee and teas. Some suites feature soaking tubs with cozy lounging robes for guests to enjoy along with our signature foaming bath salts for relaxation. Some suites have views of the gardens while others have city views; but all suites at the Bishop Victorian have the charm and elegance of an upscale turn-of-the-century hotel.
Your Suite Features
- Flat screen High Definition TV's
- DVD players
- Basic cable HD TV service
- Telephones with free local calls
- Free Internet access (Wireless and Wired) available in each suite and in the Lobby and common areas
- Dishes, water glasses, wine glasses and silverware
- Hair dryers
- Irons with table top ironing boards (regular ironing boards upon request)
- Toasters and coffee pots with coffee and tea service in the room
- Bath amenities include the Bishop Victorian lotions and bath products
- Complimentary in-room breakfast service
The Bishop also offers access to The Port Townsend Athletic Club two blocks from the hotel.
If you travel with your canine companion, we have designated specific suites to be dog-friendly. Please inquire when making a reservation with us.
Of course, if there is something you require that is not available in your room, just ask. We will do our best to accomodate your request.